Everest Three High Passes Trekking
Everest High Passes Trekking, Renjo La (5465 meters), Cho La (5420 meters) and Kongma La (5535 meters) crossing is challenging trekking in Khumbu region. Our special trekking package which covers the three Passes during trek is a challenging trekking journey in Everest Region.
The Three High pass trek passes through some of the most spectacular landscapes in the Himalaya with natural view, culture and tradition of Sherpa People. It offers the best views of Mountains and religious spiritual environment.
Spring season and autumn season are the perfect times to trek in the Everest region, the peaks accentuated by clear blue skies and without the hoards of trekkers who come during the peak months. Wildlife such as the Himalayan thar, musk deer, danphe (Himalayan pheasant, Nepal's national bird), blood pheasant, Himalayan snow-cock and snow-pigeon and chukkar roam the mountain-sides, and if you come in the Spring, it's rhododendron season, so the valleys are filled with reds.
During the trek we first cross Renjo-la, then Cho-La Pass is more than 5000 meters which enters from Gokyo Lake and pass to Everest Base Camp. Finally it passes Kongmba-La. Panoramic views of world's highest spectacular mountain such as Mt. Makalu (8,463m) Lhotse(8,516 m), Cho Oyo(8,201m) and Mt. Everest (8,848m) are the highlights of this trek.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu
Day 2: Full day sightseeing tour inside Kathmandu Valley or Trekking preparation.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Lukla flight and trek to Phakding (2610m)
Day 4: Trekking from Phakding to Namche Bazar (3407m)
Day 5: Rest day at Namche Bazar and small hiking around Namche Bazar.
Day 6:Trekking from Namche Bazar to Thame (3844m),
Day 7: Rest day at Thame
Day 8: Trekking from Thame to Lungden (4600m)
Day 9: Trekking from Renjo Base Camp to Gokyo (4775m), via Renjo Pass 5388m.
Day 10: Trekking Rest day or climb Gokyo Ri (5357) for views of sunset on Everest!
Day 11: Trekking from Gokyo to Dragnag (4694m),
Day 12: Trekking for Cross Cho La (5380m) to Dzonglha (4841m),
Day 13: Trekking from Dzhonglha to Lobuche (4925m),
Day 14: Trekking from Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5165m),
Day 15: Trekking from Gorakshep to Kala Patar (5540m) for world's best view of Everest!
Day 16: Trekking to Everest Base Camp for lunch. Descend to Lobuche.
Day 17: Trekking from Lobuche, over Kongma La (5535m) to Chhukung (4730m)
Day 18: Rest day or hike up to Island Peak base camp and back Chhukung
Day 19: Trekking from Chhukung to Pangboche (3930m)
Day 20: Trekking from Pangboche to Khumjung - Namche Bazar (3440m)
Day 21: Trekking from Namche Bazar to Lukla (2808m)
Day 22: Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 23: Depart from Kathmandu to onward destination
- Arrival/departure transfers
- Welcome drinks and trekking orientation
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Domestic Flight Kathmandu- Lukla-Kathmandu
- TIMS card
- Sagarmatha National Park permit fee
- Accommodation in teahouse (lodge) on twin sharing basis on trekking
- Breakfast / Lunch / dinner on the trek
- A Professional English speaking trekking guide
- 1 porter for 2 people (each porter can carry only 15 kg luggage)
- Trekking staff wages, insurance, meals, transportations and allowances
- Group medical supplies (First Aid kit)
- Government and local taxes
- International airfare
- Nepal Entry Visa and Visa extension fee
- Monuments entry fee in Kathmandu
- Single supplement in Kathmandu
- Lunch / dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation costs
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water/boiled water), laundry
- Camera/cell phone battery charge while on trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Donation & tips etc
- Any other services not specified in the ‘Cost includes’
- Duration23 Days